Flutter is a public and open-source technology that allows devs and mobile app development company in USA to create mobile, desktop, and online apps from a single code base.
The Flutter environment on our PC is simpler and quicker to set up.
Flutter applications’ technical architecture is a simpler, cleaner, and more exact code structure.
The programme is rendered at 60–120 frames per second.
Google, as is customary, provides detailed and comprehensive documentation for its products. That isn’t an exception that they did it for the Flutter docs.
You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re working on a flutter app and want to publish it on the App Store. In this article, you’ll discover how to launch the flutter iOS and Android application on the App Store in step-by-step instructions.
Before you submit your application to the Apple or Google Play store, there are a few things as per the mobile app development agency in USA you should know.
How to make your Flutter application available on iOS
- Check to see whether you’ve followed Apple’s requirements for publishing an app on the App Store.
- Prepare the icons and start screens for your app.
- Have a developer account with Apple.
Get ready to construct.
You must first create an App Store Connect account before you can build and deploy your app on the App Store. However, you must first create a unique bundle ID for your app. By entering into your Apple Developer account and following the instructions below, you can do so:
- Navigate to the App IDs page.
- To make a new Bundle ID, click +.
- Fill in the required fields: App Name and Explicit App ID.
- Choose the services that your application requires and click Continue.
- To continue, review the information and click Register.
So that we already have a unique bundle ID, it’s time to create a Project Store Connect account for your application. Access the App Store by logging in.
- Choose My Apps.
- Select New App after clicking +.
- After filling in your application’s information and ensuring that iOS is chosen, click Create.
- Choose Application Information from the sidebar.
- Enter the Bundle ID that you created earlier in the General Information section.
Xcode project parameters should be adjusted for release.
You’ve completed Apple’s setup, and now you’ll tweak your Xcode project’s settings to get your app ready for release. Start Xcode and see what you can come up with.
- Open the Runner.xcworkspace file in the iOS folder of your project.
- Select the Runner project from the Xcode project navigator.
- Then, in the main view sidebar, pick the Runner target.
- Select the General option from the drop-down menu.
- Fill up the details in the Identity area, making sure the Bundle Identifier matches the one registered on App Store Connect.
- Make sure that Automatically handle signing is selected in the Signing section, and then pick your team.
- 7. Fill up the remaining fields as necessary.
- 8. After that, you’ll change the icon for your app. Select Assets.xcassets in the Runner folder from Xcode’s project navigator to do so.
Create and publish your app.
All of the settings have been changed for release, and a placeholder has been created on App Store Connect, allowing you to build and release.
- Start flutter build ios from the command line.
- Return to Xcode and restart Runner.xcworkspace
- Choose Product -> Scheme -> Runner from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Product -> Destination -> Generic iOS Device from the drop-down menu.
- To create a build archive, go to Product -> Archive.
- Pick your iOS app from the sidebar in the Xcode Organizer window, then the build archive you just created.
- To construct, click the Validate… button.
- Click Upload to App Store when the archive has been properly confirmed….
Return to App Store Connect and look at the Activities page to see how your build is doing. When it’s ready to go, do the following:
- Fill out the needed information under Pricing and Availability.
- Choose the status from the sidebar.
- Pick Prepare for Submission and fill out all of the areas that are necessary.
- To submit your work for review, click Submit for Review.
That concludes our discussion. Your app has now been successfully posted to the App Store. Apple will examine your app before it is released and keep you informed about its progress. If you have hired an ios mobile app development company in USA, you won’t have to do all the hassle. They’ll do it for you.
How to make your Flutter app available on Android
- Make sure you have an Android app ready to go.
- Create a launcher icon and gather all of your app’s components.
Prepare for the public release.
A digital signature is required before your Flutter app can be published on Google Play.
Create a Keystore if you do not even have one already.
Gradle may be used to configure signing.
Examine the app manifest to ensure that everything is in working order.
AndroidManifest.xml will be found in the /android/app/src/main directory. Before you start constructing, open it up and go through the settings and permissions you’ll need.
Create and distribute the app
Now you’ll create the APK for your programme, which will be posted to the Google Play Store. To get started, go to your command prompt and type the following commands:
- Enter cd
- Run flutter build apk
If all goes according to plan, an APK will be available in /build/app/outputs/apk/release/app.apk.
Upload your app to the Google Play Store.
Your app is complete!
When the Apple/Google team’s review status changes, you’ll receive an email notification. Note that the Android app review process is automated but not of iOS.
I hope you’ve carefully followed all of my directions, but if you get stuck, please let us know.
Code Craft Crew offers one of the most trusted and reliable mobile app development services in USA. In case of any issues, know that we’re here to help you out.